Blamformers! Blamformers!

OMg that was great

I think the best one was the one by D-fear, ths thing with the RIbs, lol, That was the msot clover out of all of them! Good job guys

-I Won't be Home 4 Xmas- -I Won't be Home 4 Xmas-

AWESOME DUDE!

THat was great. The animationw as nice and luid for the most part, and it's a catchy song. SOMEBODY FRONT PAGE THIS!

One More Final Battle One More Final Battle

too much /b/

You had like WAAAAAAAAY too many /b/ references. Long cat? Pools closed? ...well I liked it.

-Halloween Wolf- -Halloween Wolf-

Nice. Good Halloween flash

I liked it! It was short but it got the point across. Happy Halloween, wow, what a deep saying LOL jk. The Little dude reminded me of the guy from the short "Doodlez" animations so I thought that was pretty cool. Nice flash dude.

D-Fear331 responds:

yeah that guy was pretty much based off of the doodlez guy

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

DAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This is so funny! You are so Friggen Fat! ..I mean that I*n a good way, thats what makes it funny! This is the hottest thing Since All Your Base man! Thnk you for releasing this terror apon the world, and O-Zone is gonna get some new fans.......Fat tits!

"Waterman" Ep. VI "Waterman" Ep. VI

hey waterman your so fine your so fine you blow my

....mind, hey its wordy from the forums saying, this movie rockorz omg lolz orz

oh one mor ething....siringed

Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 4 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 4

boobehs

sorry just had to get that out...That was pretty good,I mean i liked it, good animation, semi good voice acting much more interactivity

4 out or 5 Words (the stars I give on newgrounds are WORDS)

Dekathos responds:

?? Oh this is the Happosai one.
Ok. Thanks for the review.

Sonic Stereo Sonic Stereo

Nice mr O.M A

Great movie... I always laugh at the very end and I don't know why...Hes also got this on Deiantart chek it out

Rokémon! Rokémon!

I loved it

I like how you used lns special attack the mani katti, and how you used a big black guy names bass

The System is Down -Mario The System is Down -Mario

another winning movie by PSyguy

me and my friends do this everyday in school and everyelse goes, HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT, btw there is 5 of us.